BackWatcher provides full Penetration Testing services. Services are performed
on a per job contractual basis or via monthly or annual contract to provide
the assurance of monthly remote vulnerability testing.
- A highly skilled, senior security engineer is dedicated as
'team lead' of each penetration testing 'tiger team' for one
full week, during which time they are charged with no additional
responsibilities that might distract them from this purpose.
- Several of the best bulk penetration testing tools available,
specially configured by our security engineers, are run against
targeted systems over the internet and, where applicable, over
the public telephone network.
- Bulk penetration testing results are collated and analyzed during
a group review by a team of seasoned security engineers.
- Custom penetration testing tools are interactively employed by
the lead security engineer and team designates against areas
identified as potential points of weakness.
- Bulk and interactive penetration testing results are reviewed
by the security team and recommendations are made for closing
discovered weaknesses and enhancing existing security measures.
- Based on the results of penetration testing, two Security
Assessment reports are prepared for the client, a higher level
management brief and a technical assessment for system and
- In addition to hard copies, Security Assessment reports are
made available via your companiy's own private, encrypted,
Managed Security Services Portal.